After updating kaspersky executable file changed updating routing tables in linux
When I noticed this I began attempting to simply install Windows 7, then install chrome (without Kaspersky), and although Chrome worked pre-update, it did not function post-winblows update.Therefore, after I have installed Windows 7, then Chrome, Chrome works. Kaspersky is not even involved, even though I have it on here now, up-to-date, and whether it is currently enabled, or disable, it does not make a difference…
NET framework packages which were listed before I wiped my drive clean.
Thanks again, in advance for any help, and/or assistance.
I have tried installing chrome ‘after’ Windows 7 completes all of its updates as well, with the same result. Running CHKDSK /R & CHKDSK /F twice in administrator mode; no errors or bad sectors found. Running a DEEP antivirus/malware scan on ‘all’ of my drives, twice, and nothing was found. Running Chrome with the ‘-no-sandbox’ attribute, with no effect. ‘Use automatic configuration script’, and ‘Use a proxy server’ within my internet options are ‘not checked’. Running Chrome in ‘incognito’ mode, with no effect. I have tried repairing Window 7 three times, with no effect. I thank everyone who is able to lend their assistance towards this matter in advance, and I deeply appreciate any advice or knowledge which could assist me within this matter. Well, I'll throw out a few things that come to mind I assume you're only installing the pre-selected updates and no optional updates, such as for a device driver? Does it work if you uninstall or disable (or never install) Kaspersky AV?
I will throw a couple of ideas: 1) Is it possible that windows firewall or other firewall/anti-virus/anti-malware/etc program is blocking the connection for Chrome?
I first), Install Windows, second), install motherboard drivers, third), install LAN drivers, and fourth), install Chrome. Insuring that all of my drivers are up-to-date, with no effect. Using an IP address to resolve a connection, with no effect. And I have restarted my machine about a thousand times, with no effect.
At this point, Chrome works fine, and everything is sunshine and flowers. I understand that this is a lot, and I would honestly be in debt to whoever could assist me with this matter.
I checked this thoroughly, to insure that none of my drivers (which I insured where up-to-date) where going to be over-written via a generic Windows based driver. I have attempted to run Chrome as administrator, and I still receive the same effect; the program begins, I can access settings, however, I cannot access an url, even when I use an IP address.
I cannot even loop back to myself, or, go to my router through Chrome, although I can through every other browser on my computer. Chrome works if I install Windows 7, and install Kaspersky, however, it does not work after I update Windows 7.
Then, I go on to install my Video drivers (ASUS Nvidia Ge Force 660 Direct CUII), USB drivers, and other peripheral drivers. Then, before I install Kasperksy Antivirus (to rule out the possibility of a conflict) I begin updating Windows 7. Running CCleaner to clear out my registry, with no effect. Currently, I have lost 4 days of both work and school because of this problem, and I am pulling my hair out attempting to figure this issue out.