If a telehandler is fitted with forks or a bucket, a high risk work licence is not required.

updating forklift licence queensland-46

Students are required to be trained to achieve all elements necessary to satisfy the mandatory Workplace Health & Safety Qld assessment.

The course fees include access to all learning materials such as Power Point Presentations and Video Training, Learner’s Guide, Log Book (which incorporates the Training Plan), Written and Practical Assessments, and paperwork needed to obtain your Workplace Health and Safety High Risk Licence.

RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING (RPL): Workplace Health and Safety Qld does not allow full RPL for High Risk licences.

All students MUST complete the theory and practical components of the assessment process.

If your business conducts or deals with high risk work you will need to hold a current high risk work (HRW) licence from Workplace Health and Safety Queensland (WHSQ). When lodging a HRW licence renewal the following details: Note: Australia Post outlets do not process applications to renew HRW licences.

Holders of high risk work licences issued interstate who move to Queensland can renew their licence in Queensland.You may be required to visit a TMR counter to create a TMR account or provide a new photograph and signature.FMS Training, is Brisbane's #1 forklift training organisation, specialising in forklift training and licensing for over 20 years.Brisbane Northside Address: 42 Paisley Drive, Lawnton, QLD (approx. If you have a large group of staff to put throught our forklift course and do not wish to lose them all at once, you can organise to put your staff through the course one at a time over a period of a few weeks, thus minimising the effect on your workplace production. Alternatively, onsite training and assessment may be more suitable.Please contact one of our friendly consultants today to discuss your needs.FMS is a proud QLD-based company, offering students comprehensive and affordable forklift training and assessment in order to gain a National licence.